Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thank You Mignonne!!

In case you haven't noticed, I have a new background. :D I asked for links and Mignonne shared one that has me happy dancing. I was having trouble finding a background I was completely happy with at any of the links I had. However, I found several at My Style Backgrounds that I would have happily used. This one made my heart sing when I saw it. :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mignonne!

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'll happily collect your links as well!


BTW...I left comments for everyone on my Christmas music post.

2 comments:

**MIGNONNE** said...

You picked the same one I did!

Unknown said...

I love your new background! Very festive and cute. I need to do something with mine, but I am way too technologically backward for that. ha ha I'll have to wait for my hubby to come home and help me. Hope you have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails