Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I'm just now getting around to uploading my October pictures from the camera to my computer. I haven't had a chance to properly sort through them all, but I thought I'd share a few really quickly.

We went to the pumpkin patch the Thursday before Halloween. It's honestly the first time I'd had an opportunity to even think about going. We had fun, even though it was quite cold and we were in a rush to make another appointment. I got some really cute individual pictures, but the attempts at a group shot were comical to say the least. :D


A little too much personality.


Is anyone looking at the camera?


Maybe portrait instead of landscape will help. No? OK. We're done.

4 comments:

**MIGNONNE** said...

Sometimes when I look back these kinds of pictures become my favorite.

I love pumpkin patches. I'm so glad you shared these!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I love these pictures-especially with the tractor. Great Fall memories.

Kate said...

Nice! They're so cute! The only pumpkin patch we've been to is the one at Smith's.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails