Monday, November 9, 2009

Ever have one of those days...

that just runs you ragged and wears you out? One that for its much busyness leaves you feeling like you've gotten not a lot done? Today was one of those days for me. I'm really looking forward to going to sleep, if only the 20 month old would first. :P

Here's a couple more Sesame Street Google pictures. I'm sure they are about done, and then I will be too. :D







One of the most fun about this has been sharing the fun video clips with my kids. It's just fun and funny to listen to my kids wandering around the house la-la-ing slightly off key Carmen or offering to sell me an O.


Edited to add: You know what's even funnier? Falling asleep at the keyboard and somehow managing to click the publish post as you drop off. Blogging in my sleep. I impress even myself. :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have had so many days like that. Sometimes I have so much to do it feels like I am taking two steps back instead of forward. I love your pumpkin patch pics! Looks like you guys had a great time! Hope things slow down for you and you can get some sleep.

Helena said...

Ooh! Sleep-blogging! You are talented.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails