Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Need A New Background

I love my current background, but since it sports jack-o-lanterns and not merely pumpkins, I've decided I need a new one. I've seen several that I'd like to try after Thanksgiving/Christmas, but nothing Fall/Thanksgiving that I knew at first glance was "the one". So, where do you all find your fun backgrounds? This is the list I've managed to bookmark so far:

Shabby Blogs
hot bliggity blog
Delightful Dots
Scrappin' Blogs
Aqua Poppy Designs
Scrap-E-Blog
The Cutest Blog on the Block

I'm sure there are others out there that I haven't come across yet. Come on, share your blogging knowledge with this newcomer. :)

2 comments:

**MIGNONNE** said...

http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

I just found this one and I think it might be my go to blog background place. I used to make my own but why when she has the same kits that I have?

MamaBug said...

Oh Mignonne! I think I love you!! ;) (But you already knew that, right?)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails