Saturday, November 7, 2009

All Together Again

Last night PrincessBug had a sleep over at her cousin's house to celebrate her cousin's birthday. I dropped her off about 3pm and we didn't get her back until about 5:30pm today. It's amazing how much you can miss someone, even in a short amount of time. Her brothers all missed her and were eager to have her to boss them around again. I kept looking around for one more. It was also unusually quiet around our house. Hmmm...

Any way, we are all together again and very glad to be so.

While I'm here, I'll share a couple more Sesame Street Google pictures. They are just so cute. I promise, I'm not nearly as Sesame Street obsessed as I appear to be. :D


2 comments:

Carin said...

cookie monster is still my favorite one

Kate said...

Liar. You're totally obsessed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails