Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

I'm not a crazy, rabid Black Friday shopper. I've never gotten up at 4am to go stand in lines to get that thing that everyone just has to have. I do, however, make my way around to a few stores to get things that I want after the main crush of crazy is over. I'm stoked to say that I managed to knock off a big chunk of my shopping today. :D There are still a few things we need to find, but we've gotten a lot finished.

So, do you get up at the crack of dawn to track down the perfect deal?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I never have gotten up early to shop the deals. I am more of the shop late at night to avoid the crowds type of shopper. Glad to hear you found some good deals.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I look through the ads every year to see if there is anything that will get me up and out that early in the morning but so far, nope! Occasionally I'll head out later in the afternoon but usually I just try to stay far away from any kind of store on Black Friday! Glad you found some great deals, though!

Kate said...

Hey! Thanks for the tip on the Tonka trucks. We got there a little after 6:30 am and snagged the very last one on the shelf. It was our first time going out on Black Friday (EVER!) and I have to admit, being able to get that last truck felt REALLY good. Too good, I think.

christine said...

I love going! I am totally like that blond lady in the target commercials working out so she can carry everything and making her game plan! lol. I have my lists of essential things to bring and tricks to get through the stores fast- I am an expert! However, I think I am loving the internet version a little more and may be altering the "game plan" next year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails