Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You May Have Noticed...

A decided lack of new blog posts from me. I've got a few running around in my head, they just haven't managed to make it to cyberspace.

One of the reasons for this is that I have been reading blogs instead. I've missed getting all those little glimpses into your lives. However, some of you are so prolific in your posting that I don't think I'll be able to get "caught up" with all your posts. It makes me a bit sad, but that's just life I guess. Hopefully I'll make my way through my "Blogs I Try to Follow" list soon. So, if you suddenly find your inbox stuffed with notifications that I've been commenting on months old posts, you'll know what's going on. :P

1 comment:

Gennifer said...

She ain't kidding, folks! :D

Wendy, nice to 'see' you around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails