Sunday, January 31, 2010

I've Added a New Widget

I've seen these cool "You Might Also Like" boxes on a few different blogs. They've usually been high traffic blogs with lots of posts. It never occurred to me that I could install such a feature on my own blog, until I saw it on my sister-in-law's blog. Very cool!! I've thought about it for about a week and I've decided to give it a go. My greatest concern is that I simply don't have enough blog entries to make this a worthwhile thing for anyone. So, if the recommended posts are just too repetitive or annoying, let me know and I'll take it off for a bit. ;)

3 comments:

Helena said...

Hmmm... maybe I should do that....

Natalie said...

Um, I'm a copycat. ;)

Janean said...

i like discovering new things too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails