Friday, January 22, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday

Yeah, yeah. I cheated and backdated this post. Wanna make something of it. ;)

This has got to be one of my favorite photos ever. What do you get when you cross a good-natured brother who is eager to please with a bossy, creative big sister?? Well, something like this:



What you don't see in this photo is the row of letter stickers just beneath the collar of his jammies neatly spelling out his name (complete with backward letters).

I giggle every time I see this one. By the way, did you notice those brown eyes? Those melt-your-heart-make-you-swoon brown eyes? Sigh. What's a mommy to do?

July 2006

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cutie - and yes, I totally noticed his sweet brown eyes (and darling expression!) before you even pointed them out! You gotta love those good-natured kids who play along. (Of course, half the time my younger son gets in trouble it's because of something his older brother told him to do...)

**MIGNONNE** said...

So cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails