Monday, January 25, 2010

Another Talker

It appears that 'Lashes is going to be as big a talker as Princess Bug and Bob. He's already using short sentences and vocabulary words that astound me. Some of his recent chatter has thoroughly charmed me, so I thought I'd share.

A few weeks ago, he was looking kinda thoughtful while I changed his diaper. Out of nowhere he says, in a cute little sing song voice, "Wee wee wee home." It surprised me so much I started to laugh. I quickly finished changing him and grabbed my video camera. I managed to get him to repeat it, but it was cuter the first time. If I can figure out how to do it, I'll post the clip here.

I'm getting pretty used to having him answer "yeah" or "no" to my questions at this point. However, the other day he managed to take me completely by surprise. I said to him, "'Lashes I have a question for you." And, he replied, "What?"

One of the best, however, happened late last night. We were driving home after visiting with RM's brother's family. From his car seat I can hear 'Lashes straining at his carseat buckles. I glance back to see him stretching as far as his little arm can stretch toward the window and he's saying, "Reach! Reach!" I asked him what he wanted to reach and he says, "Moon!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails