Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Treading Water

I've looked at my blog for days now thinking that I really need to make a new post. I really want to make a new post. I keep wondering what I have to say and thinking that I really don't have time to sit around making a new blog post. :P

I guess I'm feeling like I'm just managing to tread water at the moment. I have several big projects on plate that I'm feeling a bit unfocused and overwhelmed about. My house is messy. School's about to start and I haven't heard boo from the PTA about the office I got roped into holding and I haven't done anything about the Box Tops job that I did volunteer for freely. And, I have several things going on with my calling at church.

These are all, or nearly all, my own doing. I got myself into this and I either need to organize myself so that I can make some headway on these projects or give up trying to do it all and delegate somethings or abandon them outright. The trick for me is knowing what needs to be done, what really needs to be done, and not just what I want to do. Ah ha! Maybe that's one of those things I'm supposed to be learning right now. :P

3 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Good heavens, we must be a lot a like! Because almost every time I read one of your posts I feel like I'm reading something I wrote! I completely and totally understand what you are going through because I am going through the same kinds of things!! I feel your pain! :)

MamaBug said...

I think we might be at least a little bit alike. RM did date both of us. :D

Jessica said...

I'm feeling it too! I have to make lists. Lots of lists. Now whether or not I get to them...that's another thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails