Friday, August 28, 2009

A few funnies from my day...

1. Bob asked me a question today. I don't even remember what the question was, just that I didn't know the answer. So, I told him I didn't know. His reply, "But you're a mommy. Mommies know everything!"

2. We were in the car running an errand. Bob pipes up from the back of the van that he needs to go to the bathroom. Of course we're on the freeway and there is not a bathroom anywhere to be had. I told him just to do his very best to hold it and I would find a bathroom as quickly as I could. Princess Bug and Sunshine Boy were eager to help. They encouraged Bob to think about deserts. A few minutes later I hear Bob say, "My deserts are all fading away."

3. Coming home from Grandma's house we passed a house with a sign out front. We pass this sign fairly often.
Princess Bug: "I saw a sign that says 'Suing Alligators'".
Me: "You mean Sewing Alterations?"

4. Bob is helping Grandpa pick tomatoes in the garden. They picked on with an unusual shape. Bob says, "Grandpa, this one looks like a bum."

4 comments:

Carin said...

LOL!!!!

I love the bum tomato Tee hee I am such a 10 year old boy!

Unknown said...

That is funny. I love listening to the funny things my kids say too.

Helena said...

LOL! Kids are so fun.

(Kate has started saying "I no longer want to do that." I have no idea where she got that from.)

christine said...

LOL! Thanks for sharing the giggles with me too! your kids are so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails