Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Don't Play Cards With This One

Bob got a new Lego game, Wild Wool,  for Christmas. We played it tonight for the first time. The rules are simple and it's quite entertaining. Not as entertaining, however, as watching 'Lashes play the game. 'Lashes was RM's partner (since it's only a 4 player game) and the one in charge of rolling the die. With an absolute poker face the little guy would "shake" the die in his hands while flipping it with his thumbs until the side he wanted to display was on top. It was the x2 side, which looks completely different from the other sides and allows you to take double the wool. Then he'd carefully "roll" it onto the table by dropping it, caged in his fingers, chosen side up. Then he'd celebrate rolling what he wanted to get with the most innocent smile and exclamation of "yay!" He didn't like it when we told him he was cheating. ;)

Oh man. I think we're in for it with one. His Aunt Kate would be proud.

Good things:
-Family time.
-Laughing.
-'Lashes' smile.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Tricky little one, isn't he?

I feel bad, but I am so 'gamed out' after 2 weeks of Christmas break. I kind of want to hide all the games in my closet for the next 6 months or so. ;)

Kate said...

I'm reformed.

Seriously.

You can trust me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails