Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Personal Favorite

I think you all know by now that I am a huge fan of the Mormon Messages videos from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on YouTube. I was very pleasantly surprised to discover that they have made a video from one of my all time favorite Conference talks. This video is wonderful, but the full talk is so much better. It has been a source of hope and comfort to me for many, many years now. So, if you have a few minutes to spare, watch the video and enjoy its uplifting message. If you have a few minutes more, listen to the whole talk (it pre-dates video clips) and let its message of hope touch your heart and buoy you up in days to come. :D

"An High Priest of Good Things to Come" by Jeffrey R. Holland, Ensign November 1999.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails