Wednesday, October 21, 2009

On My Mind While On The Run

I've been running non-stop for a couple of weeks (or more) trying to fulfill all the responsibilities I've got right now. (The most pressing of which is our ward's Super Craft Saturday which will over for better or worse this week.) All this running is one of the reasons I haven't been around much. But, there have been plenty of things on my mind and in my heart that I want to share. So, until it's over and I have some more time, I guess I'll just have to share these two songs. They are songs that are new to me, one because I hadn't heard it until last Saturday, and one because I'd never paid attention to the lyrics when I've heard it in passing. Both just really speak to me right now. Enjoy.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

5 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

How funny....I have both of those songs on my ipod. Good tunes. Good luck with your Super Saturday and all of the other crazy stuff you've got going on!!

Unknown said...

Great songs! We just got done with our Super Saturday. They are such a big deal. Are you in charge of yours? I hope your life slows down a bit soon!

Carin said...

Your super Saturday will be wonderful! I know you will be glad when its over. HUGS!

MamaBug said...

Erin, yes, I'm the Second Counselor/Enrichment Counselor/Activities Counselor/Whatever they are calling it now in our RS Presidency. This is our last big activity of the year and I am most definitely in charge. I have no problem delegating things. I just have problems being organized enough to know what needs to be delegated. :P

Cynthia said...

I hope your Super S went well! That's a TON of work to put together.

For some reason, I didn't have your blog in my reader. Problem fixed! Good luck with all you've got going on and thanks for your thoughtful comment on my blog- I think I need to do what you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails