Sunday, October 4, 2009

An Attempt at Family Photos

On September 26th, we attended the baptism of our niece. (Which was a wonderful experience, by the way.) The after-baptism family dinner was held at a park up a nearby canyon. Realizing our family had a chance to get some LONG overdue family pictures taken, I made sure we had on matching clothes. We asked Renaissance Man's dad to take some pictures for us.

I haven't yet had a chance to see the pictures my father-in-law took. But, I'm hoping that he was able to capture something that my camera missed. We were able to get a few cute individual pictures, but I think we're going to have to try again for a family group shot. Here's a few pictures (of varying quality) that came from my camera.

The best of the whole family


RM & Me


The kiddos


Princess Bug


Sunshine Boy


Bob


'Lashes


A favorite shot

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! I love the background of the mountains. I miss the Utah mountains. Your kids are so cute, what a beautiful family you have!

Wendy said...

Hi Lady! Lovin' the pictures of the family. I seriously can't believe how big your kiddos are. Time keeps marching doesn't it?

christine said...

The pics turned out cute! The family one one just makes me laugh. Why is it so hard for boys to just smile for the pics and be done? lol It reminds me a lot of our last attempt at family photos- one had wet his pants and one pulled faces in EVERY shot. the best group pic- he had his hands covering his face completely. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails