Friday, February 19, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday -- Special Edition

Ok, ok...I know. It's been over a week since I posted anything new on my blog. Plus, I forgot to post a picture for last Friday's Favorite Photo Friday. If I post a special favorite photo today, will you forgive me??



















So, am I forgiven for my scatter-brainedness now?


Edit to add details :D :

Thanks! :D

I saw my doctor on Thursday and we got this little sneak peek. I'm ten weeks today (Saturday) and due Sept. 18.

We're about 95% sure this is our caboose...and if it's a girl about 99% sure. PrincessBug has been asking for a sister for years (and we've kind of had a feeling that there is supposed to be another girl coming). We've joked for a long time that we'd give her one more chance to come and if she didn't then she'd have to figure out how to get here on her own because we'd be done. :) So, think pink!! (Though healty is our #1 wish. We'll happily take another blue, though I'd wonder where the pink vibes we've felt have been coming from.)

I've been feeling pretty well. I can tell you though that having a baby at 35 is a lot different than having a baby at 32. I've been really, really tired. I never get really throw up sick, but I have had a perpetual stomach ache between the nausea of needing to eat and the indigestion and heartburn of having eaten. I'm kinda looking forward to that part ending. :) So, other than that and the occasional muscle cramp or round ligament twang, we're doing well. (And, developing a baby bump remarkably fast with this one.)

10 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Really???? :) Details, please! Due date, etc. I'm so excited!

Jeron & Brook said...

CONGRADULATIONS!

**MIGNONNE** said...

Congrats!

Natalie said...

Wow!! That's awesome! Congratulations!!

Me said...

Congratulations!

Mary P.

christine said...

Congrats! so exciting!

Jessica said...

So much fun! We are so excited for you! Congrats-

April said...

Wow! Congratulations! :)

Cynthia said...

Congratulations! I hope it all goes smoothly and you get that beautiful pink bundle as hoped.

Helena said...

Ooh! Congratulations!

(This just barely showed up on my Bloglines--it's been lagging).

I had bad food aversions with Kate, and then lots of heartburn. Andy wad a lot easier. Funny how they're all different.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails