Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Possessed by Pomeranian Puppies

Princess Bug is becoming rather obsessed with the thought of owning a dog, specifically a Pomeranian. I have several concerns about this. Besides the whole "care and keeping" issue, Sunshine Boy is mildly asthmatic and shares my dog allergies. He's had asthma attacks after visiting homes with dogs before. We've discussed that if we ever did get a dog, we'd have to get a hypoallergenic breed. In case you haven't noticed, they aren't cheap. (This all began with a friend offering Princess Bug a pure bred Chihuahua at half price as a birthday present.)

In our discussion of dogs tonight she momentarily confused me when she began to discuss "hyperthermogenic" breeds. So, do you think she's related to an engineer? :D

2 comments:

Helena said...

I've heard a theory that chihuahuas are actually good for asthma.

christine said...

A lady I visit teach was telling me that her neighbor has a little dog that has hair instead of fur that is really cute. She got that kind because of allergies too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails